We offer full heating and cooling services. From new install, furnace replacement to fireplace installs. We can and will make your heating needs come to life. We have a wide variety of heating products to chose from from furnaces, fireplaces, and Boilers. With excellent products and supreme service we know you will be satisfied by our work.
We also offer design and guidance for our contractors and home owners to reassure the proper outcome when designing or installing your new customized system. When you want to transform that old wood or gas burning fireplace into a new insert or lineal fireplace we can help find the perfect unit for you. For all new construction projects please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heating Experts in Edmonton, Alberta at Your Service
In addition to offering plumbing services, West Coast Mechanical Corp employs some of the best heating experts in Edmonton, Alberta and in the market. In order to provide our clients with installation, maintenance, and repair services on a wide range of heating systems, such as:
- Fan Coils
If your utility bills are skyrocketing, or you’ve been noticing that your home isn’t quite as warm as you’d like, it’s probably time to call West Coast Mechanical Corp as repairs may be in order. It may also be time to consider replacing your heating system altogether, especially if it has passed the 15-year mark.
In order to work for West Coast Mechanical Corp, employees must pass a rigorous background check proving their expertise in the field. That way, our West Coast Mechanical Corp Heating technicians are equipped to inspect your furnace or boiler, diagnose the issue, and provide you with recommendations or repairs – and you can be sure they’re being provided by the best.
Get the Best Furnace and Boiler Brands from Us
West Coast Mechanical Corps technicians are specifically certified in two of the best furnace brands for Edmonton heating:
- Amana®: Amana® heating systems save energy and utility costs. To eliminate overuse of cold air, the Amana® variable and multi-speed systems slowly increase temperature rather than starting at full speed.
- Carrier®: Carrier® offers several choices for heating with reliable, comfort-enhancing furnaces and boilers. The Carrier® INFINITY® series features some of the most energy-efficient furnaces on the market.
If a replacement is absolutely necessary, you can purchase these top-of-the-line brands directly through us! It’s simple: we handle everything from installation, to maintenance, to repair. It eliminates the hassle of dealing with several companies, we’ll walk you through the specs, and point you to a heating system that fits your home’s custom requirements perfectly.
Air Conditioning System Tune-Up/Servicing
On a very hot, Edmonton summer’s day when you’ve been outside in the sun for an extended amount of time; the last thing you want is to enter your home, expecting it to be chilled, and feel nothing but more heat. West Coast Mechanical Corp can help you avoid this unpleasant scenario by making sure your air conditioning unit is in optimal working condition. The best time to check your AC unit is at the beginning of spring, and West Coast Mechanical Corp HVAC technicians will be standing by to service your air conditioning unit:
- Check for potential problems
- Perform repairs as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Install new AC units or heating systems
HVAC Air Conditioning Repair
The certified West Coast Mechanical Corp HVAC technicians have been providing top quality reliable air conditioning services for Edmonton and surrounding residences since 2015. If you find your AC unit is not working, you can always count on us.
Signs Your AC Unit May Be Failing
- Warm Air: The air in your home or office is not as cool as expected, or the system is pushing out warm air.
- Slow Airflow: Your filter may be clogged. Slow airflow may also indicate your air conditioning system is losing power.
- Strange Noises: A little noise is normal for a smooth-running system; however, if you hear clanking, alternating loud and soft thumps, or screeching, your system is malfunctioning, and attention is needed.
With West Coast Mechanical Corp, you get an estimate upfront before any work begins. If the cost to repair is too high, we will suggest replacing it. We’ll always give you an honest estimate, and will never advise you to swap out your old unit if it still has a few good years left. The best part is that we have a wide variety of energy-efficient models in stock, and will work with you, your budget, and your home’s unique specs, to choose the right one.